Subscriber Services Weather

Burnett's Urban Etiquette

Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Almost forgot

Not to toot my own horn, but for several weeks I told you guys about a project I was working on that involved me staying a few nights and spending a few weeks in a historically tough neighborhood and analyzing the place from the residents' perspective, rather than the usual drive-by glance at the "spooky 'hood."

The story ran in Sunday's paper. Here is the link. Warning!!!! It's a long article. Hope you have a few minutes.

Labels: , , , ,

3 Comments:

  • Yeah? We also heard promise of a posting by "the missus."

    By Blogger The Sarcasticynic, at 7:15 PM  

  • Hey, the missus declined the offer. And in this case I came through: the link to the article is in the post my friend.

    By Blogger James Burnett, at 8:41 PM  

  • don't you wonder how life has so little meaning to someone - and what made a young man that way (the dog shooter

    and the duct tape over the bullet holes.

    well written and thought provoking article

    By Blogger Pamela, at 3:10 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home