Subscriber Services Weather

Burnett's Urban Etiquette

Tuesday, August 22, 2006

Definitely Bad Burnettiquette

So I was perusing the news earlier and saw that someone in an Arizona theater last night watching Snakes on a Plane decided to prank the rest of the folks by releasing two baby diamondback rattler snakes into the audience.

I don't believe I have any particular snake phobia, but, of course, I haven't tested that theory either.

Still, I can already imagine what I'd say to the judge at my arraignment: "I'm sorry your honor. I thought this was justifiable homicide, because of his temporary insanity."

2 Comments:

  • Sorry, James, but homicide is not justifiable in the case of temporary insanity, no matter what they do. ;)

    What he should have done (I gather from friends) was take along his snake sock puppets, gummy snakes & maybe the odd toy rubber snake to 'release' - like it says in the Audience Scripts!

    I dunno, some people have no idea of how to do a joke!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 6:32 AM  

  • Keep that guy away from How to Eat Fried Worms.

    By Blogger The Sarcasticynic, at 3:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home