Subscriber Services Weather

Burnett's Urban Etiquette

Tuesday, August 15, 2006

Short Day

Before I forget, I'm not sure if some of you got that I was being a little tongue in cheek with the chores post. Just kidding! I don't do 'em all well or quickly. But I do my chores.

Anyway, I'll just be posting this one time today. I have a flight to catch in a couple of hours and I still have to pack.

And I have no gripes today except for my own shortcomings. But enough cryptic scribble.

Until I post again tomorrow from Indianapolis, where I'll be spending the rest of the week, here's my latest article for your reading pleasure. It ran today on page one of the Miami Herald. I have to warn you though, it's not a cheery topic.

2 Comments:

  • How very distressing and just plain horribly sad. A great article and wonderfully written and very poignant.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 8:46 PM  

  • Well, look at you, Mr. Page One! I only wish it could have been about something happier. You treat everything you write about with respect and I admire that.

    By Blogger Melissa, at 7:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home