Subscriber Services Weather

Burnett's Urban Etiquette

Sunday, October 29, 2006

More shameless self promotion

My articles in today's paper: Heroic dreams: hot new comic book born from Miami fantasies, and Davis has picked unlikely battles. If you don't live in Florida, the second story is probably of no interest to you. It's a profile of the Democratic party's gubernatorial candidate here. And if you're suspicious of politics in general, don't take this profile as an endorsement. It isn't. It's simply an analysis, the third in a series we've done on both candidates. I just happened to be responsible for this particular installment.

Enjoy. More behavioral issues later.

1 Comments:

  • Hi There-
    Thanks for stopping by my blog, I'm guessing you found me via Wide Lawns?

    ~Erica (sheseescolor)

    By Blogger erica, at 11:10 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home