Subscriber Services Weather

Burnett's Urban Etiquette

Monday, September 24, 2007

I'm alive!!!

Sorry for my absense, friends. I've been swamped w/two projects - one on the thousands of tragic child custody cases we never hear about in the news, because they don't involve famous parents or kids, or international disputes, and one that I can't quite tell you about yet. I hope to finish the first project this week, and I hope to at least have something happy and/or exciting to tell about the second project by the end of this week or the beginning of next week.

In the mean time, hold the fort. I have a breather this evening, and I will do a regular blog post then.

Peace and hair grease - James.

Labels: , ,

7 Comments:

  • Your mother and I were very worried:)

    By Blogger Unknown, at 3:53 PM  

  • I love mystery and intrigue, as long as they're finite.

    I'll check back after you've had a chance to relax and regroup.

    By Blogger heartinsanfrancisco, at 4:01 PM  

  • Nice to read you again!!!

    We used to always say:

    love, peace and chicken grease...

    By Blogger ADW, at 11:13 PM  

  • As much as I enjoy your blog, I really like it more when you write about things that I think are really important, like tragic child custody cases. Go get 'em dude.

    By Blogger The CEO, at 1:07 AM  

  • or,if your head is feeling chilly...
    hair piece.

    By Blogger Pamela, at 2:35 AM  

  • We'll all be here when you get back to us.

    By Blogger Jansky T, at 11:50 AM  

  • Nice shhare

    By Anonymous Ben Salas, at 4:25 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home