Subscriber Services Weather

Burnett's Urban Etiquette

Friday, May 09, 2008

Burnettiquette is Moving

No worries. I'm not going underground. I'm just becoming a bigger tool more formal part of my newspaper's blogging efforts.

For those of you who don't know, in my day job I'm a reporter for the Miami Herald, thus the giant banner across the top of this page encouraging you to visit MiamiHerald.com...and subscribe...or check the weather in South Florida.

In an effort to make for smoother connections between staff-written blogs, etc., the bosses have nudged those mavericks among us who have stubbornly clung to Blogger to come into the fold and join the rest of the family on TypePad.

I'm OK with it. My voice won't change. My tone won't change. My 'tude won't change. All that'll change will be the address and look of my blog. And the current look was getting stale anyway. So it's all good.

So, starting Monday morning, my new blog address will be http://miamiherald.typepad.com/burnettiquette/. Please make the switch on your blogrolls. I'll be moving all of you...as well as some new folks who've been visiting Burnettiquette-land lately to my new address over the weekend. So if you're not already on my blogroll and want to make sure you get on it at the new address, post your address and blog name in the comments.

Don't offer to help me unpack yet though. I've gotta walk around and kick the walls and make sure I like my neighbors first ;>)

I'll be reminding you guys of this move again throughout the weekend. But don't abandon this address quite yet. I've got another new post or two to do here, before Monday.

Labels:

10 Comments:

  • You know we'll all follow you to the new place. :) And YES, I'd like to be added. Makes no difference whether you use 'Mary Says...' or 'Crystal Chick' but the addy is:
    www.roamingwithmary.blogspot.com
    Have a good weekend!

    By Blogger CrystalChick, at 5:39 PM  

  • oh nice. look at you... movin on up... to the east side.. to a dee luxe blog in the skyy aye aye ... you're movin on! *movin on up* to the east side.. you've finally got a piece of the pie aye aye ayeeee yyeeaaahhhh....

    hey its yas. long time i know. glad i caught ya just before you moved. :) need help packing? apparently i can wrap a dish like a pro. not that you have blog dishes... nevermind. anyway add the new me..
    www.yesterdaysninja.blogspot.com :)and say hi some time man.

    By Blogger L, at 9:26 PM  

  • Your new address is on my blogroll. and it has been tested. In my non-Bush manner I say, Mission Accomplished.

    By Blogger The CEO, at 10:48 PM  

  • Already linked! See ya there!

    By Blogger katrice, at 12:17 AM  

  • well, goodness...you could change templates...they have a very pretty pink one!! :)

    By Blogger Claudia , at 11:56 PM  

  • See you at Typepad.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 9:48 AM  

  • I leave the country for 2 weeks and you move. Sheesh! ;-)

    By Blogger Melissa, at 3:21 PM  

  • added the new address as "burnett's urban etiquette 2" just like in the movies, sugar! ;-) ^5

    By Blogger savannah, at 9:15 PM  

  • You have a nice blog!! i like it..

    By Anonymous FAPORT International, at 4:36 AM  

  • I am very happy to read this.
    Gift of Flowers

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 9:57 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home