Subscriber Services Weather

Burnett's Urban Etiquette

Wednesday, May 24, 2006

American Soadee Pop Commercial

I can't pretend. I was just watching American Idol, and the guys who were kicked off from the top 10 sang a really good - except Ace - rendition of some southern rock tune I didn't recognize. But the point is it sounded good, professional even. I may never live that down, but I believe in credit where it's due.

And Taylor just sang a duet with Toni Braxton of "In the Ghetto" by Elvis P. It too was good. Unfortunately, I couldn't get Eric Cartman out of my mind the entire time they were singing.

1 Comments:

  • Didn't you think that Toni Braxton missed about two-thirds of the lyrics? I found myself thinking that if she'd been a contestant, she wouldn't have made the final cut.

    And then there was the long-haired blond "Idol" finalist -- whose name escapes me. He flubbed lyrics on two songs.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 12:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home