I've been tagged (Six Weird Things). Look out, some of you are next
Here it is, as I've copied it from her blog:
Here are the rules: Each player of this game starts with the "6 Weird Things about You." People who get tagged need to write a blog of their own 6 weird things as well as state this rule clearly. In the end, you need to choose 6 people to be tagged and list their names. Don't forget to leave a comment that says 'you are tagged' in their comments and tell them to read your blog!"
- I can drink hot chocolate while it is scalding hot, but I have to let my coffee cool to lukewarm before I can drink it.
- My fingers are double jointed. I can pop 'em and pose 'em in all sorts of claw-like positions, and I can bend my thumbs so far backward that they touch the base of the top of my wrist.
- I'm a borderline germophobe. I'm not quite Seinfeld, but I'm close. I'll shake hands w/folks and take half of a cookie that a co-worker has snapped in two. Anything more - especially if it involves strangers - and I'm ready to climb into a decontamination tank.
- I swear I think I might have experienced déjà vu. Seriously, on several occasions, while hanging out with friends and/or lounging w/my wife they have started to describe a particular circumstance or situation or incident they had been recently involved in. And I interrupted them and finished the story, with specific detail...and they hadn't told me these stories before. I know, I know. It sounds crazy. But this is about my weirdness.
- My second toe AKA the colonel on my right foot is actually slightly longer than the big toe AKA the brigadier general, on that foot.
- I can eat mayonnaise only if it is stirred or mixed into a dish, like tuna salad. But if I try to eat it "straight," just spread atop a sandwich I'll get sick to my stomach.
Man, I feel so vulnerable now. That's OK. In the words of Freddie, "now to target six more potential weirdos:"