Subscriber Services Weather

Burnett's Urban Etiquette

Wednesday, February 14, 2007

tomorrow morning

I've got a couple of good items for you guys. But today was a long day (I'm sure it was for all of us). Between training, and trying to wrap up my next article, my brain is fried.

Next up for me is a feature about a very unique medical doctor who uses some old-fashioned techniques to diagnose patients with heart problems. Here's the catch: his accuracy rate for diagnosing folks using old-school practices is A+, compared to the sometimes sketchy accuracy rate of high-priced analytical machines and computers. This guy is an M.D. version of Sherlock Holmes and a CSI.

Anyway I have to sleep. I'll post in the morning 'cause I want your insights on a national parenting/child behavior story.

Peace and hair grease.

Labels:

6 Comments:

  • Oh man.. I don't know if you want to hear my thoughts on parenting. My last convo got my blogger buddy REALLY mad @ me and I don't think she has voluntarily talked to me since.

    By Blogger Dayngr, at 1:29 AM  

  • Without knowing more about your old Marcus Welby, M.D., I imagine his success rate may be tied to the predictability of those patients he treats. Put this doctor in a cardiac unit in NY, LA, or DC, and see if his methods even out with the high tech gadgets.

    It wasn't rocket science to diagnose coal miner's disease if all of your patients lived in Eastern Pennsylvania.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 6:42 AM  

  • Is the doc "House?" Please say yes, I'm so in lust with that guy.

    By Blogger SWF42, at 9:46 AM  

  • I love that show. House is SUCH a character.

    By Blogger M@, at 11:23 AM  

  • What, no Valentine's Day blog?!? Have a good rest; look forward to your musings on parenting.

    Btw, linked ya!

    By Blogger Evil Spock, at 11:59 AM  

  • and I don't get to read until late at night. just t'aint fair.

    By Blogger Pamela, at 1:34 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home