Subscriber Services Weather

Burnett's Urban Etiquette

Tuesday, April 11, 2006

Two Kinds of Stupid

This is for the woman I passed on the sidewalk, while walking my dog. We were both on the sidewalk... Only one of us was on foot.... On the sidewalk.

Anyway, moving on, my beef with her wasn't so much about blocking a walking path but that when I tried to get a better look at the moron behind the wheel, I saw she had a small child sitting on her lap. The woman was chatting with a guy next to the car on the sidewalk.

They drove off a moment later with the kid still on the lap. Hopefully the child made it to where they were going.

1 Comments:

  • Some people just shouldn't be allowed to have kids. You have to take classes to get a license to drive and classes (or counseling) to get married, but to have a kid? Nada!

    It's scary, the things I've seen some parents do to their kids!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 2:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home