Subscriber Services Weather

Burnett's Urban Etiquette

Sunday, July 30, 2006

Weekly Behavior Awards - Nominations Please

If you have a story of great, kind, considerate behavior by someone you know or observed over the past week or so, let's hear it.

If you have a story of someone you know or observed being a tool over the past week or so, let's hear it.

If we don't get nominations by Monday morning, I'll post a couple of my stories - 'cause trust me, as a still relatively new South Floridian there are still things I'm shocked/pleasantly surprised by.

2 Comments:

  • Well, for Commendation there's the guy who, last Monday afternoon, noticed I was struggling with my bicycle on the railway footbridge steps & offered to help.

    As you've noticed, not all 'young people' are yobs!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 7:06 AM  

  • I have no nominations myself. Although I ALWAYS give other drivers a "thank you" wave whenever they let me cut in front of them. So ... you know ... there's that.

    By Blogger The Dude, at 5:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home