Subscriber Services Weather

Burnett's Urban Etiquette

Saturday, June 03, 2006

Weekly Behavior Awards

OK, new tact. Instead of waiting till Sunday morning to seek nominations for Sunday night, I'm putting it out there now. Don't leave me hanging people. Surely there have been more sightings (than just my own) of really good and really bad behavior over the past week or so.

I received one nomination on Monday. We need a few more. Sunday night we will name Best Behavior and Bum of the Week. Get your vote in now.

3 Comments:

  • Well, this may seem dumb, but one day this week, some punk was trying to spook all the iguanas on the deck across from the canal in my yard.

    One in particular must've not gotten enough heat to stir up its blood, because the punk kept stomping the floor next to it until it finally got spooked and dove into the canal.

    Luckily iguanas can swim and so the water is a safe escape. Sometimes, they get spooked by me when they cross over to my side of the canal, but I don't do it on purpose. In fact, I usually say, don't worry, I'm not going to hurt you.

    Thing is -- what moronic pleasure this fella got in disturbing these sedentary and unobtrusive monster lizards makes me wonder how he behaves with humans.

    By Blogger Maria de los Angeles, at 11:23 AM  

  • Interesting site. Useful information. Bookmarked.
    »

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 6:02 AM  

  • I really enjoyed looking at your site, I found it very helpful indeed, keep up the good work.
    »

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 6:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home